Thursday, October 29, 2009

Remember when I said...

Not to drink the water?? Really you people should listen to me...I know things! In case you are without Internet access, no face book,or have major life changes going:IE Moving or a husband that travels you may not know that the Caskey crew is growing by F-O-U-R Feet. Super excited! Please pray for J&K as they will have 4 under 4 come March! I'm calling February since everyone else we know likes to have babies in February lets just add 2 more to the mix! HA Sorry everyone but your kids birthday parties will now go into a lottery system that we draw from. sorta joking on that one.



For now pray for a safe 5 months of NO hospital stays except delivery and healthy not more than 7lb baby boys that have cool newborn hair like their big sister Sienna. Pray for both the big sisters during transition into gaining 2 more siblings and BOY invasion.

1 comment:

Kelley C said...

Thanks beth! And its only 4 months till delivery

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh freaking out