TGIF!!! This week has gone by slow..maybe its because we have so much this weekend to look forward to. We are headed out to a night with friends and some bday cake to celebrate J's bday..he is very particular not to say birthday party. SOOOOOOOOO its not a birthday party...shhhhh it really is but don't tell him that! tonight will be W's first sleepover at a friends house. I am so excited for him and a little nervous. Hope he gets some sleep and they don't stay up talking Star Wars all night we have a busy Saturday. In the morning we will pick him up, head to Mimi & Papa's house for the football game, then afterward we are going to dress up for the Trunk or Treat at RBC. Sunday is church then NAPS then off to our Life Group's Fall Festival for more CANDY and TREATS then to J's and Mimi's birthday party celebration. WOOT!

I had to share this picture of W reading to his sweet brother. J will take the George books over to him no matter where he is(this day he was headed outside) and W will stop and read to him. I love them!

W's 50th day of school & Happy Halloween..guess I need to retire this shirt! HA Looking more and more like his daddy.

Happy
Halloween Birthday to the BEST Daddy!! We love you Daddy!
2 comments:
I hope you all have a fabulous time this weekend!!!
Hope the sleepover went well! Happy Birthday to J!
Post a Comment