We know of FOUR couples that are having twins and recently found out about a college friend that is having S-I-X babies! That is right friends 6 beautiful miracles! Please go over and check out
their new blog and remember to keep them lifted up in prayer.
4 comments:
OH. MY. GOSH!
wow! we have prayed so hard throughout our infertility journey for twins and still hope God blesses us with them but 6 is a bit much. hehe!
That is so exciting that you are experiencing so much new life in your circle of friends! I went to the Tipping family's blog and was so intrigued that I read their ENTIRE blog! Ha! What a blessing for them to have friends like you who will faithfully pray for you during their pregnancy journey. Love you and looking forward to our time together!!
Seriously, I have a friend who has identical twin boys and his theory is that the increase in multiples is due to fertility drugs getting in our groundwater.
Post a Comment