We have had some WET weekends around here lately and what glimpses of sun we have seen has left our yard a little soggy. I have been creative with our wknd play lately including some tents, scavenger hunts, dress up, dance parties, and lots of coloring. W especially loves his magnetix that he received for Christmas this past year. I am so thankful that past few days to have some bright sunny skies. I think I suffer from slight seasonal affect disorder when it rains for days on end...what a total bummer. I realise we need it and J and I have commented about how awesome our grass looks this time of year but WHEWWW I could some dry weekends.
Scoping out the backyard for some dry spots one saturday when the sun came out

what better way to test out the spongebob umbrella than standing in the pouring down rain?
1 comment:
Cannot believe how big J is getting!!! Love the picture of him looking out the sliding doors. Cooped up inside is not fun with little ones!
Post a Comment