Thursday, July 21, 2011

What 3 & 7 look like in our house

My sweet baby boy is now 3 yrs old. Here are a few things about him:
40 inches 92%
30lb 2 oz 30%
long and lean just like his big brother
Lover of :
Firetrucks and firemen
making happy and sad faces but most of all scared
scared of "punduh"thunder and lite-ling or any beeping for that matter= lunch at Dickey's hands over the ears
when asked he responded he is the friend of :Elliot,Oliver, John Isaac,Maggie, Cooper ,Oliver's mom, Dagen & Miss Gloria
cousin of SEE-ENNHA and that's it sorry if your name is not on that list the other 12 do NOT count in Jays book- Sienna is the highlight of all things cousin...why cause " she's my best friend and I love her"
Eater of:   bread/pasta products -fruit except that "green watermelon" (honeydew) cause its smelly-Orange juice officiant  and tater tot expert
Curious George-Bob the Builder- Harry the Dirty Dog and Johnny Tractor book lover
Jesus loves me- Oh how He Loves me- and Fireman Sam song singer
Funny-spunky-cuddly- determined(stubborn)-Big brother idolizing- Daddy's silly bug-Mommy loving- Mimi hugging- Miss Rhonda crush sweetest boy I know


William is now 7
I'm not sure of the stats because for some reason we have gotten about a month off on well check appointments. While at the beach I asked William about all his favorite things so here is his list mixed in with mine:
Atlanta Braves & Red Sox Baseball loving baseball card reading savant 
Anything Furman especially football when he "HIS Papa" takes him to games...  
Scared of: scary dreams about Valdomort(me too buddy) and the occasional thunder storm
Friend of: Dagen(he made both lists)-Micah,Matthew,Mac,Demonte,Mr. Wesley and Mr. John(awww)
Cousin of: he listed them all- :) Good boy
Favorite Food: shrimp,hushpuppies, toaster pastries,chocolate ice cream and slushes from sonic
HATED food: spaghetti sauce with meat,gum, broccoli with cheesesauce(weird I know)
Favorite Book: the bible cause God always beats down Satan(direct quote and I almost cried...true story)
--Funny story teller-talker-wants to be the winner-DS/Wii player- Lego LOVER-mommy hand holder-daddy's shadow- Papa's sidekick- Mimi's helper and the best sweetest most patient big brother around(okay so not really but it sounded so sweet didn't it..he really does love him in a I'll lock you in your room kind of way its endearing..really it is)

Well that is pretty much it and I know where have I been- addicted to Facebook and Pinterest- I'll try to do better but I wanted to jot down about the boys before I forgot all that they said. 

6 comments:

Double Dees in SC said...

Welcome back! Great post!

Kelley C said...

Ha. I think I forgot you had a blog. Tell jay Sienna says "HI!"

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

oh my goodness, thanks for a new post. Great stuff!

Jessica said...

Happy birthday to those wonderful boys!

Lauren said...

whew, glad I made jay's friend list. :)

TCW said...

Great boys and great descriptions!! Can't believe how time flies by. I had a little panic attack the other day about WJC being in 2nd grade.