Thursday, July 22, 2010

You choose the post

Lately I have had a million blog post ideas in my head. Where are they all you ask? Well as a new part of our nightly routine we have been spending more time sans electonic devices. So I may think about a post and be passionate about it but it goes to the journal instead.

So I want to share some of the titles with you and let you pick your top 2 then I will come back and eventually post on all listed but will start with the top picks:

  • Beach 2010 girls wknd away -what that meant to my sanity and how I realized I have some hilarious friends- RAG DOLL
  • Beach family style- lots of games-lots of sun- lots of fun(pics included in this one)-not so much SLEEP
  • Books books and more books that I have been plowing through and how the LORD has placed this new passion in my life(think that might have something to do with a VERY long plane ride coming up)
  • Raising Boys in 2010 and what that means for our family
  • My upcoming South Asia trip and how I'm trusting God with those plans(Hi Mer)
  • How God has changed my life in my heart and passions over the past year
  • CHURCH: what it is and what it isn't and what GOD has to say about it!
  • Grieving can be a season of life...and thats okay

and finally:

  • My inlaws are on FACEBOOK!!! What in the world??!! Haaaa that is of course not a real title to a post but it could be about how facebook is a part of life and what that means for the family.

I hope you will take the time to share why you want me to blog about one or 2 of these. I promise I will~!

***Exciting news my brother Joe is coming into town this wknd and I could not be more excited to share life with him for a few days. He is such a big part of who I am today that even spending the wknd with him will fill my bucket with goodness to last me a while. LOVE HIM!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

1. Girl's weekend-imagine that :)
2. CHURCH...I wanna hear about this, PRONTO!

The Burleys said...

Really? Just two? Sorry - there are 4 I want to hear about.

1) Girls' weekend
2) Family beach trip
3) Your S. Asia trip b/c we have not talked about this, and I know nothing about it!
4) Grieving - because I would like to hear what you have to say.

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

1) South Asia trip b/c that countdown just showed up one day and I was like whoa!
2) grieving as a season b/c I am curious

Anonymous said...

I would like to hear about your mission trip so we can pray more about it.

Also, I would like to hear about how you're raising your boys in 2010.

Anonymous said...

Do the CHURCH one and South Asia..... of course I want to read them all but those are my top two....
Love ya!

Jessica said...

I love the Facebook idea, I don't know how many times this week-end I mentioned FB to Ryan's parents when they asked about old friends. LOL.

Double Dees in SC said...

My vote is ditto to Lauren's....

beth ewing said...

my votes are South Asia and grieving but they all sound interesting.

KLee said...

So, I really do want to read about all these! And I forgot to give you the CD today. M has it.
My top pics:
1.Church.
2.Changes in you, which will lead to
3. South Asia