Wednesday, April 27, 2011

HRH Beth the Duchess of Wallingford

YES I'm excited! I think its fun...even if you don't follow the royals. I think its magical and a fantasy world. As a mom of boys and not girls I find it to be fascinating. I  do remember watching all the coverage of Diana & Charles and watching my sister collect newspaper articles. I remember also being in SC on a visit(I had not moved here yet) watching the coverage of Diana's funeral. I would like to think of it as an escape of reality of sorts. SO will I be watching coverage...YES! Will I be partaking in any royal fun...YES and YES there will be pictures to follow. AM I obessed...not really its just fun and watching all of this beats watching any of the other TRASH on TV these days. So join me in a spot of tea as we toast what I am hoping to be a very happy marriage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told someone that I feel like I need to watch it because how many royal weddings will I see in my lifetime.

It's a Mom Thing said...

Cheerio, M'Lady!

Lady Jean Maggie Claymoor said...

you are so much fun!