Wednesday, October 27, 2010

This wknd I will be

going up to the mountains of NC to see what is left of the beautiful leaves and catch some awesome scenery
eating wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much breakfast at the Daniel Boone Inn

going for walks around the lake and enjoying time with the GREATEST inlaws of the UNIVERSE(side note who thought I needed to not be home being sad about not being away) and my sweet boys.
I can't tell you how just a few shorts hours away is place that truly is like heaven to me. I love it. With all this humid, balmy weather we are having here in the UPSTATE I 'm really looking forward to bundling up.
AWWWWWWWWWW I love the Mountains! :)
and for your enjoyment if there is another wedding and we can video the boys dancing like last time I promise to post it! HA for a good laugh watch the link I promise you will laugh



7 comments:

Double Dees in SC said...

I hope you have a fabulous time - you NEVER get away and you deserve it.

P.S. I must have missed the 'dancing queen' when you posted originally. Wonder how that happened....but nonetheless HYSTERICAL. For some reason, I saw a lot of his mommy in those moves. :) j/k....maybe

Anonymous said...

Have fun in BOONE!! Love that place... We thought about going to the game this week, but we have had such busy weekends.
I have to say Go APP! because I graduated there and they are undefeated!

Jamie Price

Outnumbered! said...

I'm glad you are getting away! I called to tell you I was sorry about your trip. Have fun!

KLee said...

Yea for the weekend away! Enjoy!
And you are the second person that has said the weather is "balmy." never heard it until today! ha!

The Burleys said...

You do have pretty awesome in-laws. Looks gorgeous ... can I go, too?

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

So glad you are still able to go somewhere for the weekend. It will take your mind off the other trip. We may be in the neck of the woods on Sat. Todd's volleyball team may be in the 4th round of playoffs by then. Enjoy.........love it there!!!!

Jessica said...

Have a wonderful time, the weather and leaves will be gorgeous. Kudos to your inlaws for taking care of you.