Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thank you for my Husband

Dear Gerald & Susan


How can I ever thank you enough for the BEST husband EVER. He is so much like each of you blessings all around.

Gerald

He is gentle and kind in his words. He is slow to anger and a friend to all. He is passionate about the things he believes in and a lover of LIFE. He is all of these things because you raised him to be this way. You took the time to share JESUS with him and show him how important being in HIS word everyday can change your attitude and your day. He saw you and knew that is what is it is like to be a Christian Husband, Father,brother and friend.

Susan

He is a doer, he is so protective of others feelings even if it means getting behind his own. He has a quick wit that makes everyone smile around him. He lights up the room with his smile and makes everyone feel better just by being around. His love of all kinds of music and that can be a quick therapy for me when he sings a song or makes one up to the tune of a great 70's classic to calm a fear or cheer up one of the boys. HE is a P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N-I-S-T and at first I thought that might drive me bonkers...but I know its because he is a people pleaser and wants to do things right the first time. A quality that he wants to teach the boys. Do it right and you won't have to do it over again. I LOVE THAT ABOUT HIM. He is trying to be the best husband he knows how and I believe its because he saw you love Gerald and that is how he longs to be. Thanks for teaching him to be tender and understanding. Thanks for teaching him about family and how important it is. Thanks for making him care about others and to treat people with respect.


The list goes on and on. On this the birthday of my BEST friend, my soul mate and the one I truly believe GOD made just for me I want to say thank you for being who you are and loving my husband with all your heart. I can't imagine him any other way and those things are because of who you are. I LOVE YOU BOTH and Thank GOD for you!


JORDAN I LOVE YOU! This YEAR we have grown closer than I ever could have imagined. I have watched you grow in your faith and it makes me want to jump for joy. You are the BEST father and when I see you with the boys it makes my heart skip a beat all over again. You still make me melt when you take me in your arms and kiss me. I HOPE I ALWAYS feel so in love with you like I do today. I'm so grateful that you have had the patience to stick it out in our DARK dark times....you have been my ROCK. I love your humor and the things we think are funny. I don't think I would want to watch swamp people with any other person. bhaaaaaa. I love our inside jokes and our glances that say a 1000 words. I would never sit on those swings with anyone else. I gave you my heart back then and thank GOD everyday for you.

Happy Birthday my love the BEST is yet to come.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So incredibly sweet! We think he's pretty great too. Happy Birthday:-)

TCW said...

That made me cry. I caught myself saying exactly. Happy Birthday to a wonderful person.

Michelle Y said...

You make me want to cry - so sweet - I love it!