Where did he get those moves from!?!? Go William! Makes me smile too:)
I promise I did NOT teach him that!
I LOVE IT!!! Boy's got some rhythm!
HAHAHA I have to laugh everytime I watch it..I wish you couldve seen Jay watching his brother--he was laughing and bouncing that was almost as funny
Wow. Wow. Did Susan not realize she was videoing? again?
What's with that booty shaking? That was pretty funny!
Whoa!!! Does homeboy have moves or what!?! Next he will be watching him dance to the kitty song!!! hahahaa...We do not need to get him and AG together.....whew!! Love it...I had to watch it like 5 or 6 times and just crackin' up sista!
I'm speechless!!
So, You Think You Can Dance is starting back soon, right? Maybe he should audition.
I'm pretty sure he learned everything he knows from his daddy, right? :)
I think he gets those moves from his daddy. This made me laugh out loud during the middle of the movie my parents are watching.
mark said where did that boy learn to move like that?! surely not from his daddy...was it uncle mark? uncle taylor??
That is HILARIOUS!!! Love those awesome dance skills.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Where did he get those moves from!?!? Go William! Makes me smile too:)
I promise I did NOT teach him that!
I LOVE IT!!! Boy's got some rhythm!
HAHAHA I have to laugh everytime I watch it..I wish you couldve seen Jay watching his brother--he was laughing and bouncing that was almost as funny
Wow. Wow.
Did Susan not realize she was videoing? again?
What's with that booty shaking? That was pretty funny!
Whoa!!! Does homeboy have moves or what!?! Next he will be watching him dance to the kitty song!!! hahahaa...We do not need to get him and AG together.....whew!! Love it...I had to watch it like 5 or 6 times and just crackin' up sista!
I'm speechless!!
So, You Think You Can Dance is starting back soon, right? Maybe he should audition.
I'm pretty sure he learned everything he knows from his daddy, right? :)
I think he gets those moves from his daddy. This made me laugh out loud during the middle of the movie my parents are watching.
mark said where did that boy learn to move like that?! surely not from his daddy...
was it uncle mark? uncle taylor??
That is HILARIOUS!!! Love those awesome dance skills.
Post a Comment