" He is before all things, and in HIM all things hold together."
thanks Dawn for reminding me each day with this verse that I have hung at my desk
Please pray for my dad who is currently on the cardiac floor at Rhode Island Hospital. They have found some scar tissue which they think has created a thinning of the heart wall. They will try to perform a procedure this morning if they feel like he is strong enough after yesterdays episode. They also found the beginning stages of emphysema in his one lung.
I can not tell you how much it means to me to ask my friends, my sisters in Christ to pray for my family right now. Its very hard to be away and detached from these situations at "home".
5 comments:
Beth.
Praying for your Dad & your family & you. I know it's hard to be far away.
Jamie Price
Praying for you girl.
Praying for you and your dad and mom!
You know I understand what it is like to be away. Praying still.
Beth
I am praying for you. I know how it is to be away from home with this like this happen. Please let me know if you need anything!
Love- Laura
Post a Comment