Friday, December 04, 2009

ELF

I think this has to be one of the funniest movies EVER..if you disagree don't leave a comment you will ruin my Christmas cheer today! Please leave me your favorite ELF quote as a comment
My Favorite:
Buddy: We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.

*** can you see I'm trying to be in a better mood than yesterday***

8 comments:

Outnumbered! said...

SANTA! OH MY GOD! SANTA'S COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM!

Jonathan said...

Watch out for the yellow ones. They don't stop

Anonymous said...

Buddy the Elf, What's your favorite color (answering the phone) and Ooooh it's like a Christmas tree (on the elevator). Love it! We learned though that it's really not a kid christmas movie. We watched it while we babysat our neighbors (fast forwarded past the gift for a special friend and singing shower scene) and they didn't think it was funny at all. I guess it's because we know Santa is not real that it's funny.

Kelley C said...

Jonathan you stole mine!

Son of a Nutcracker!

Megret said...

I just like smiling! Smiling's my favorite.

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

All the good quotes are gone.......but we love that movie and "A Christmas Story" too. Although RCM tells me she doesn't get why we love that movie so much around here.

The Rollins Family said...

First, let me say tank you for the sweet and thoughtful card. I appreciate that!

Elf is one of our FAVORITE movies. We watch it all year! I have several favorite quotes, some already posted, but two others are:

(1) "I'm a COTTONHEADEDNINNIMUGGINS!"

(2) "He's an angry little elf." (After Miles said "Call me an elf one more time!")

Have an awesome week!

The 4 Pierces said...

Oh, I love that movie! The whole movie is hilarious, but my fave is when he answers the phone and asks "what is your favorite color" too!