haha! where is that, r mtn?i'll have to show you our pic. e was screaming. oh well, he'll laugh when he's 14.
Oh, that is so funny! I love the freaked out pictures with Santa. They make me laugh. M, I want to see yours!
Ha! We're taking Cam to visit Santa on Friday. I have a feeling I'll be gracing our picture as well. That is an awesome Santa!
You look so cute peeking out behind Santa! And what an awesome Santa he is too!
Cute. I imagine I will be in all the Santa pictures for at least 3 more years! LOL
Yup! Love the mommy-in-the-Santa-Picture! You do look cute from behind like that!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
haha! where is that, r mtn?
i'll have to show you our pic. e was screaming. oh well, he'll laugh when he's 14.
Oh, that is so funny! I love the freaked out pictures with Santa. They make me laugh. M, I want to see yours!
Ha! We're taking Cam to visit Santa on Friday. I have a feeling I'll be gracing our picture as well. That is an awesome Santa!
You look so cute peeking out behind Santa! And what an awesome Santa he is too!
Cute. I imagine I will be in all the Santa pictures for at least 3 more years! LOL
Yup! Love the mommy-in-the-Santa-Picture! You do look cute from behind like that!!
Post a Comment