Thursday, December 03, 2009

Random

so here some random things I have been either asking or thinking lately. Some are funny and I giggle just thinking about them and others are just thoughts.

why does it make me cry every time I hear children singing Christmas songs? Is the pure heart that is comes from? Oh and this is not boys choirs to which I say ...weird

Why is all things Burger King sketchy? workers(glass eye lady), and customers? don't you know my 5yr old talks very loudly about you??Oh and lets please be happy that we have jobs instead of making me feel like I'm bothering you at the drive thru window

Why do people need to know the specifics about certain happenings? Is it not bad enough that it happened do you really want to know details? GET A LIFE

How in the world is my sweet sister in law going to carry twins in her tiny little body? I mean she is the one who on a 5th grade trip to the roller skating rink got in trouble with the kids...and she was the teacher?? Really how does the human body accommodate 2 humans inside someone so little?

Why does my 5yr old talk ALL the time and so loudly?

Why does my 1yr( I don't do months it makes me have to do math) feel the need to be in the bathroom with me? ALL THE TIME

I love the smell of apple candles. Not apple coffee! Or apple spice...just plain old apple! Please Yankee Candle stop trying to be so 90210

As a grown woman with children I still laugh out loud when I hear about someone pooping in their pants..even funnier one of my friends or their husbands. Oh C'Mon you know that its funny! Wetting pants included! Not funny when its me. there I gave a confession

Love walking into the living room and the only lights are that of my Christmas Tree.

Love that my husband does the dishes and laundry..and tucks me in EVERY night!!! If he is on the road he calls, tells me he loves me and shut the light off and go " nite- nite" that counts as every night!
Loves to see and hear the boys playing together! Even sweeter big brother reading to his brother.Or this morning in the car telling him all about Saul and Saul's army. I guess that was quite a Sunday School Lesson full of war, death and blood that he want to be sure J understands! Ha

Well those are just some of the things I have thought today! hope they made you smile!

6 comments:

KLee said...

I think the same BK employee was there the last time we drove thru. And I told J the exact same thing!

Amen to the details comment!

Why does my 3 year old have to be in the bathroom with me all the time?

J--you are great to her! Keep up the good work!

Outnumbered! said...

Funny.

Now, I want to know details...who pooped their pants! JK ;)

If you want friendly fast food workers, you can't beat Chik-fil-a. ;)

Jessica said...

Hahahaha!!! You make me laugh. BK on The Boulevard? They are weird!

I'm with Nikki - I want to know who pooped their pants. Oh no, does that make me an annoying detail person;-)

My 2 yr old AND dog accompany me to the bathroom. Once T opened the door while I was using a public restroom. And not a stall door, one of those single toilet rooms with a door that opens to the whole restaurant!!!

You're so good to see the humor in daily life.

It's a Mom Thing said...

you're crazy.

i love you!

Double Dees in SC said...

Yep, you're a kook but I needed to laugh so thanks!

Kelley C said...

Heh. Y'all are going to have to start rolling me around soon.