His graduation was a sweet time of saying pledges, singing songs and signing the alphabet. Telling us the 50 states and all the presidents.( W can say them all!) The planets, adding and speaking in french and Spanish. Needless to say we were all impressed.
I have to say I was a little scared to make a change in his sweet little world and take him away from all his friends. We prayed that he would make some relationships. W has made some sweet new friendships and we are so happy to say that a handful are going to the sameBig Kid school next year with him. YEAH GOD! Below are just a few of the pics that were taken..it was like the paparazzi in there.
Everyone had a flowerpot with thumbprints of each child and a graduation picture in each
W & his Bebe! Of course she would never miss anything for her best boy
I love this picture! Group BOY hug! These boys are really sweet
W and his new buddy Keegan. His daddy works at Furman too. I think this is going to be a long friendshipAs W's 5th birthday is upon us I sit and look at these pictures and really wonder how this happened. He is like a little man. I have fun talking to him about the world around us. I sit and watch him play ball with his daddy in the backyard and smile. I watch as he plays with his brother and my heart melts. I peek in on him at night and see him holding puppy in one hand and kitty in the other and I'm reminded that he still has a little boy inside that big boy body. My sweet boy still cuddles, gives kisses, and says I love you. My first baby boy loves his daddy and thinks that his Papa knows everything and his Mimi can fix anything. He has a best friend in Uncle Chad and a love affair with his Bebe. He needs to be reminded to be gentle with his girl cousins and girl friends..but I see him with them and he loves them in a different way a big brother way. He loves Jesus and going to church to see his friends and has started going to big church every once in a while. He has started asking us some pretty intense questions about the LORD . So glad I have Mr. John to help us answer them. :) He loves to be dirty! the dirtier the better. He loves bugs, climbing,sliding,splashing and all things gross. Potty words can set him laughing and there is no turning back! :) HE IS 100% BOY and I LOVE IT!
Is he perfect...UM NO..but he is learning, and testing us every step of the way. I am honored to be his mommy and blessed to see him grow into the young man he is becoming.

12 comments:
He is SO CUTE in that little cap and gown! I know you are one proud mama!
He is really growing up and I can't wait to see how he learns and explores when he gets to Kindergarten. He is so cute and so sweet!!
Thanks a lot Beth! I was in tears reading this....this is such a bitter sweet time for us, isn't it?
So sweet! It goes by way to fast, but the little changes are so cool, aren't they?
He's so grown up! Sweet post Beth.
WHAT? Presidents, Spanish, French, Alphabet? Seriously? Ok, I can get by with the alphabet, SOMETIMES! Is W available for some tutoring sessions? I need them! Congrats!
That is such a sweet post. And, as always, I am so impressed with everything that he knows!
yes, i am back to blogging, at least for a little while! love all these pics and the words you expressed.. so sweet! would love to chat with you too.. just give me a hollar or email me!! :)
Oh Beth, how did you ever manage to type in all those sweet things? I was crying just reading it, can't imagine writing it! Congratulations on W's graduation!
Thank you for your sweet comment! I think she is the sweetest little girl. I can't believe our sweet babies are one either! I cried all day on Marli's birthday. It was so sad thinking about how fast she is growing up. Marli is going to have a lot of boys to choose from at church. Ha Ha!
Five, really? He is such a sweet boy. Yes, all boy! But he is being trained by YOU in the way he should go. He is blessed to have such wonderful parents!
Okay,so I delayed reading this because I didn't want to admit that he will be five. I cried the whole time. I can't believe how fast time is going by. I am so glad that we have been able to be there for this sweet-hearted little boy. We love him and his little brother. They are the brothers that OK needs. We love you guys and CTW hates so much that he couldn't be there.
Post a Comment