Thursday, June 11, 2009

O-N-E

Sitting here in the quiet talking about our sweet friends newborn son. He is so small and so sweet and has so much hair. If I close my eyes I can still smell that newborn smell. How did our sweet little J go from that tiny little stranger to the babbling, walking, climbing, gallons of milk drinking one year old little boy? I know I told myself that I would breath this year, take it all in and not blink to see June 12 2009 before my eyes. Well here we are. Whewww what a year.

I love that our little J has a happy personality. I love to hear him laugh and see him follow his big brother around. I love that he thinks people want to chase him so he waits for you to "get him" and then comes back for more. He loves to read and will bring you a book to sit and look through even if he only likes certain pages in each book. Oh well we are getting there developing another reader. J and I laugh when he brings one of us his phone babbles a few words then says hey or bye bye and pretends to hang it up! HA I need to get that on video.

WE have gone totally bottle free and I have to say it was a little harder on me than it was on him. He is doing well I just hope that he will stop being so cute when its time to go night night and stop pointing to the chair to rock! UGH that is hard on this mommy.
I love being your mommy my sweet little J. You are an easy baby(now a toddler) and I thank God for you every day. You are our miracle, a little boy that we prayed and hoped for. We are so glad that you are here to be our little light. WE love you sweet boy! Happy Happy 1st Birthday

Why are profile pictures so darn sweet?
monkey outfit was little js bday present from the 4 Pierces
Fun party planned for our little monkey. Friends, Family and some killer cake! Pics to follow!

9 comments:

KLee said...

Love that profile pic!! And I just love him too. What a gift he is! Can't wait to see birthday pics!

Double Dees in SC said...

He is definitely a happy baby - so sweet when he smiles and waves!!

The 4 Pierces said...

Happy birthday J! We are sad that we won't be here to celebrate with all of you, but we know it will be a great party! Have fun!

And he looks SO cute in that outift! I couldn't have picked a better model!

Caroline said...

Happy Bday Beautiful Boy!!

TCW said...

Happy Birthday baby J. We love you and your new pictures. Can't wait fo the party.

The Burleys said...

Happy Birthday to one sweet little boy! He is just adorable!

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

Wow!!! This year sure did go by fast. He's a sweetie!!!

beth ewing said...

happy 1st birthday!

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

He is adorable! i love checking in! You look great too! moss you!