We have a few other times in the year that we create memories that are always picture worthy. Every year since W was a baby we take the same pics outside Lee's at the beach. I love looking back and seeing how everyone has changed. This year I think Papa may win the prize..have you all seen him lately..he is 1/2 the man! We are so proud of you!! I'm struggling with how to incorporate little J into these pics...do we do his alone with them or with his brother? hmmmmmmmm guess that all depends on how long the line is when we go there to eat this year. Excited about the beach- About a month away.
A new birthday tradition has been taking a pic with all the kiddos in the red chair. Wish I had Jonathan's pic to show you..he had the kids when they weren't tired..ha below is from my photo shoot. Poor little ones. I think it was a long day.


Exciting travel news**I am hoping this will be the first of many years to come that these
F O U R girls and myself are taking a Girls trip to the beach. I know that with upcoming additions to familiies it may not be a yearly event. I sure hope we can still find time even if for one night to get together and share how GOD is molding and shaping our families. Excited to be ME for a weekend
3 comments:
woot woot! i'm hoping it is a yearly event!!!
definitely a yearly event......CAN'T WAIT!
Every! Year! I can't wait to hit the beach with my girls!
Post a Comment