Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lindsey is a BIG sister or Welcome to my 10th niece

So I have a new niece Katelyn Joy. She makes my 10th niece...WOOOOOOOOOO that is a lot of pink to buy! I love it! I also want to say that she is the little sister to one VERY special new big sister Lindsey who is a month to the day older than my W! Being a big sister is a big responsibility you know. I have some stories to share with you on this little angel but for now will show you her sweet face. I love both of these pictures...says some things to me.
#1
you should always have your first outing to a good restaurant...My boys both were taken to Monterrey's( how fitting) and the girls in this family ALL 5 of them have been taken to Friendlies( a yummy family type restaurant/Ice Cream/Best milkshake makers in the Universe)

#2
if you are the 5th girl in a family of outspoken, outgoing, very spunky girls you pretty much have no chance of being quiet and you should bank on always being a part of dress up. Hope when you read this it made you smile! :)

3 comments:

The Burleys said...

So sweet! She looks so cuddly, I just want to hold her! :)

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! :)

beth ewing said...

5 girls! oh wow!