Monday, December 08, 2008

ITS PARTY TIME

I have already been to 3 Christmas parties...yeah I love this time of year. I love being able to get together and talk and share with people that we normally talk in passing. I had our Bible Study Dinner Christmas party last week and it was super yummy. Its always nice to get together with the girls and eat and chat. We all do BOTH very well. I love you girls! can't wait till January to get back in the schedule of meeting.
Tuesday was our church staff christmas party. It was lots of fun. You can read the below post on my loot.
On Saturday we had our Life Group ADULT only party at the lake. Anytime J and I can get away for a night and party it up is a good night. This is the first year that we have been able to go to the christmas party. He is usally working...NOT THIS YEAR~! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOoo. We had a blast.
This Friday is when the ministry assitants get to get together. FUN TIMES. I love working with these ladies. What a blessing to have so many Godly women surround me daily.

A few more parties thrown in there. 2 Santa parties and the 4th annual Wells/Caskey Christmas party. Looking forward to lots of love,chats and of course the food.

In honor of all the parties I have decided to let you know some favs at these parties. On Saturday night at the lake all the food was over the top AWESOME. Some of you may be in shock to hear what my fav was.
Ham and Cheese Biscuits
Pepperidge Farm Party rolls or> Hawaiian rolls deli section Publix**
ham cut into small slices
swiss cheese smalll slices
2 sticks butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp mustard
2 tbsp poppy seed
2 tbsp worchestershire sauce
slice rolls and add ham and cheese
arrange in 9x13 pan
combine all other ingredients into a sauce pan and bring to a boil
drizzle over ham/cheese rolls
let sit for 2 hours (I let them sit all night)>
Bake 350 12-15 mins
I promise these things melted in my mouth. THEY were AWESOME. I have these before but these were different I asked Vicki why and she said its letting them sit overnight before you bake them......hahaha I have to laugh at the 2 sticks of butter..maybe that is why they tasted so darn good

1 comment:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

How did you know that I was looking for this recipe? You are a mind-reader! I totally love this yummy treat and am grateful for the recipe.