well this SANTA was jolly because we think he was hitting the EGGNOG (adult version) before heading to greet the kiddies! hahahaha he is a good santa..
Beth your boys are absolutely adorable. And are both very handsome they are going to be some heartbreakers. LOL I love their smiles! Brings joy to my heart. Love you and I really miss you.
10 comments:
Great pic!
that dude really does look like santa. :)
Awww! Great picture! We tried to take Cam to see Santa, and she started screaming when we got within 50 yards of him!
Perhaps if all Santas were as jolly as this one, children like Luke wouldn't be terrified! Looks like a GREAT time! Love you guys!
well this SANTA was jolly because we think he was hitting the EGGNOG (adult version) before heading to greet the kiddies! hahahaha he is a good santa..
I love it!!! We haven't attempted Santa again since E was 10 months old. I am a little scared. This one is a treasure!!!
fun pic!
Was this at Roper Mountain?
Cute picture of the boys! And Santa too.
This was at Roper Mnt. We had a good time and the weather was perfect! Great for getting out and walking through the lights.
We head to the lights as a Caskey Tradition with Mimi & Papa every year..it has been fun to compare the pictures we have from yr to yr!
Beth your boys are absolutely adorable. And are both very handsome they are going to be some heartbreakers. LOL I love their smiles! Brings joy to my heart. Love you and I really miss you.
Post a Comment