Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I finally won!

Today we had our staff Christmas party and played a CRAZY left-right-left game and I had my eye on the above and GOT IT!!!! YEAH I had just said that I needed new kitchen items. I think the thing I might use the most is the ice cream scoop...but I will LOVE and cherish all the others! I am bummed about the DVD player and IPOD shuffles that were floating around...but am happy with my surprise

5 comments:

KLee said...

How fun! Congrats to you!!
We don't need an ice cream scoop, JD won $5 to Brusters! Maybe one year he will walk away with a big gift! :)

The Burleys said...

DVD players and Ipods??? Good grief! Can I come work with you?

The 4 Pierces said...

Fun fun! I love winning things and you got a great prize!

Michelle said...

I have those tongs and I LOVE them!! I actually think I need two b/c I use mine sooooo much!! Definitely an awesome win!

beth ewing said...

thanks girl. that is my goal...honesty. i feel i am surrounded by people that think that you can just believe in God and life will be roses. it's just not that easy. i'm just a girl trying to figure out what God wants from her and saying the things most people are afraid to say. i'm glad it reaches people. i'd love to have your friend as a blog reader and i'm glad you are too. it's good for me to see people that have been through the pain and come out the other side healhty and happy.