
6 months have flown by and I still can't believe when I look at this sweet face that he is already 1/2 way to a year. OF COURSE when I see him attacking my Christmas tree or eating a napkin at his Bebe's house I am reminded that he is getting mobile and doing it alot faster than big brother.
Went for his 6 month check out here are the stats:
18.1lbs 65%
27.8 inches 87%
HEAD is still 50% (that is for you BURLEY)
Dr. M said he is doing alot more than average for his age...but not to be surprised if he is more physical than W because he wants to be everywhere he is and wants to do everything he is doing. SO TRUE. He (dr. m) said to watch for the language development to be slightly behind since Big Brother will do all the talking. TRUE AGAIN. haha glad we can follow the "books" so closely.
I think that I look at my boys and am filled with amazement. I watch their every move and smile. They are healthy, and for the most part ;) well behaved. I see them both learning about the world around them. I think when J and I watch how little J watches his big brother we can't believe how he wants to be just like him already. This morning I listened to them growling at each other. It was so funny. Another sweet thing was last night in the car on our way home from the 6th annual Christmas with Bebe & Uncle Chad little J was just SCREAMING( for those of you that think he smiles all the time I assure you he has his nightly FREAK OUT) W was so sweet and kept telling him "Its okay buddy....we are almost home...Its okay my little happy buddy...don't cry" . It was so precious.
Hard to even grasp that my W will be 5 in 7 months. STARTING Kindergarten?????
Oh my mom told me the time would fly by. Last week we sat at the dinner table with LilE while her mommy and daddy had a much needed DATE NIGHT. I looked over at her and remembered just 3 short years earlier when her parents sat at our table and told us they were expecting her. Now she is one of the sweetest little "BIG" girls in my life...and there are MANY little girls that we get to love on. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH reminding myself to cherish each moment and enjoy watching all the little ones around me.
2 comments:
J is a sweetie pie and it is crazy that he is already 6 months old I know what you mean about cherishing the moments, they grow up soooooooo fast!
so true.. i can remember people telling me all the time that time flies when you have kids and you blink, and they're grown.. i didn't really used to believe them until I had stone and boy, were they right!! my stoney is 3.. i mean, seriously, he was just born, right????? enjoy the moments... he's such a cutie!!
Post a Comment