Mommy & Daddy can't believe that I have made it this far with big brother around! haha just kidding I love my big brother very much. He makes me laugh..." AGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG" He "reads" me stories and always wants to hold me and kiss me. I can't wait till I can get my hands on some of his toys...Oh I mean play with him nicely and share! ;) Mommy says I'm a great baby. I laugh/smile, sleep and eat ALOT...and they are already taking bets on how much I weigh at my 4 month appointment. I like to lay under my activity mat and stare at the mirror. The Smart family gave me a jumper-roo and I LOVEEEEE IT....WOOHOOOO I can make that thing fly and the music...oh the music. Most of all I just love to take a bath and kick my feet in the water. When I have my tubby, big brother gets to rinse my hair. I think he likes to pour the water in my eyes mommy says he is being helpful...hmmmm. I have lots of new friends that I like to go to church nursery with but most of all I like to see Miss K and my Bebe so that they can spoil me! Sometimes mommy and daddy go out and leave me with Mimi & Papa. Mimi takes pictures while Papa reads to brother. One day soon big brother says that he is going to teach me where the toys are. Every once in a while my girl cousins are there too! Brother says they are very pretty and fun to play with. I think that me and sienna are going to be great friends.
*** Tonight I have a date with JUST me and MOMMY! Daddy is headed to NY for a football game and brother is staying with Mimi & Papa. I love date night! I hope that mommy buys batteries for my bouncy seat so I can watch her clean the house. Then tomorrow afternoon the Burleys are coming to love on me! YEAHHHHHH!!!

5 comments:
Look at that cute outfit! Is it Bailey Boys?? J is growing so fast - I can't believe it's been 3 months!
yes why it is Bailey Boys! That is a big brother outfit! Im so thankful that J can wear all of W's things!
Happy 3 month Birthday J! He's so cute!
I wasn't sure when I should try the jumparoo but if J loves it, I bet theEdge would too. Gonna get it out tomorrow. And I'm asking G'daddy and Meme to bring the exersaucer when they come in Oct.
Love that sweet boy!
He is so cute! I have been a slack commenter lately, but I am here. . Love you!
Post a Comment