Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Loving Well

Hello long lost friends! I know...I know its been a while. WHEWWW I'm still trying to adjust to this whole schedule I have placed my family on. Its going good so far! Thanks so much for all the prayers,sweet notes,emails, and texts. I feel like I'm accepting an award here " I would like to thank the academy......" HAHAHAHAHA

I have started back with bible study. this time around I am with a whole new group of girlies and I am very excited about building new relationships. We are diving head first into the study Loving Well by Beth Moore. I am very excited to see where the LORD takes me on this journey of letting God love me and fully accepting that along with learning to love others better. Today I read "If we are growing in Christ, we are growing in love because "love springs from God". I love that. I want to grow in love! Don't we all. I will share how God is working through this new study and these "new" friends. I know that J is happy that I'm with the girls again...he always tells me that he can see it in my face when I have spent some quality time in the word with my sisters! I think it makes me a better wife and mommy and he always makes mondays so much easier for me by getting home earlier and taking care of the boys. HE IS AWESOME!!!! Last night I had to talk him through the SpongeBob Mac & Cheese but he made dinner, cleaned up,got big brother off to bed, little J fed and played with and was waiting for me when I got home. He lets me talk all about everything and always asks me what I read about! I swear it.....HE JUST IS THE BEST! I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!! Thanks GOD!

Yesterday I received some sad news about a good friend. I was so sad that I just cried along with her. After I was thinking that when I was going through one of my darkest seasons I never could really trust the Father enough to ever think that HE had a plan for that time. I have felt guilty about not trusting Him. Over the last year and the birth of little J I have seen this plan unfold. I was able to use my trials as a testimony and share where He has taken me. I know the hurt and sadness is still there for this dear friend, but I believe that I am a part of her journey now and for that I am so grateful.

Have you heard that song by Chris Sligh "Empty Me" ? Well its awesome and I have no doubt that GOD wants me to hear it! I have heard it for the past 3 days at the same time in the car....What a good song to have in my head when I need to hear more of HIM and less of my nonsense!

I also want to share with you that God has blessed me with an amazing sister in law. We have taken a real journey in our relationship. I love her very much and want all of you to know that she is the BEST. K You have really ministered to me through your spirit. I have seen God in your life and it makes me want HIM more. I am so proud of the mommy you have become and the sister in Christ you have been to me. YOU really think things through and I long to have that patience that you have displayed with me. Thank you so much for being a light in my life. I'm so blessed. I am learning everyday how to be loved and to love more.

PRAY for me on my weightloss journey! WHEWWWWWWWW Its been rough...but we (me and J) are doing sooo good! I am in this thing for good!!!! Exercised today for the first time in a long time....I almost died...blaghhhhhhhhhhh well gotta start somewhere

2 comments:

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

I really miss those walks when you would show up at my door at like 6:00 a.m. or something crazy like that. Praying for you!!!

Kelley C said...

Are you *trying* to make me cry?

Thank you. I know the Lord has been working on some hard things in my heart but no discipline is enjoyable to at the time right? I'm just praying for that harvest of righteousness.

I can tell you are drawing close to Jesus esp through the hard times you've seen. Its encouraging to see those times birth a stronger, sweeter fellowship instead of bitterness.