Friday, July 11, 2008

Please excuse my parents


So here I am...#2 at 4 weeks old! I have a little apologizing to do for my parents! You see now that I am here mommy & daddy want to hold me or my brother and cuddling takes up alot of time. She says that we have WAYYYYYYYYY more laundry to do too! So if you hang in there we all promise to catch you up on the events of the last few weeks soon! Did you know that I have a way cute new cousin? I went to meet her when she was born but I was asleep...maybe we can play tomorrow when we take her mommy and daddy lunch! Mom says I have a few new friends too that I still have to meet...MAN are we gonna be busy! I overheard mommy and daddy talking and they said that having 2 boys is the greatest thing in the whole wide world!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow!!! He has changed sooo much since I saw him last. By the way, no birth announcement. Who knows?? He is precious as always...and his eyes open!!

The Burleys said...

He is soooo sweet! Can't wait to hold him again!!

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE CULDESAC said...

gosh, yall make beautiful babies!

Ben's Mom said...

AHHHH Beth- he is gorgeous! Hope all is well. Wish I were closer to hold him or bring you dinner- but for now I am sending you love!

Suz

Shelby said...

He is so handsome!! Wish I could have met him before we left... maybe when I come back down at the end of the month. Love ya...

Outnumbered! said...

So cute! He is really chunking up! :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah Ellen said...
He is too cute. I love those eyes.

Anonymous said...

He's adorable. And I think he looks like you...what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Oh my! What a studley little man! Looks like you have another heartbreaker on your hands! I can't wait to meet him.
love,
Derinda

Anonymous said...

Beth he is gorgeous! Congratulations on another precious baby boy!

TCW said...

I love this picture!