Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Big Brother


What a weekend...new cousin, cousins & grandparents from up Rhode Island here to celebrate, water park birthday party, and a birthday filled with a down town adventure of hunting the "Main St. Mice"! WHEWWWWWWW I'm wore out! Big Brother has had so much fun with everyone! Mommy and Daddy are TIRED! The water park birthday party ROCKED! I will post pics soon! I'm sure that I did too much(well I know I did) at the party but it was way fun and I can't wait to go back with all the kiddos except this time it has to be a weekday!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelley C said...

Did you find all the mice?

Did I tell you in college I interviewed the sculptor who made those mice?

Happy Birthday Big Brother!

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

Awesome cake!!! Waterparks are always so much fun!!! Glad you are enjoying the summer.

The Burleys said...

That's a pretty cool cake! So sorry we missed all the festivities, but I think you know we had a pretty good excuse! :) Happy Birthday, W!!!

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

I'm with you on all that...What with our older two having the same bday! And us both having newborns too! Still figuring all this out for myself. I'm proud of you for getting out and about with them both! AND yes, he is a doll!!!