A while back my BIL and his bride introduced us to a very interesting website called Addicting Games.............well fast forward to my "House Arrest" and I have found a new game that J and I just spent almost 2 hours playing....I think its crazy but when you are stuck to the couch or your bed you really have no choice.
SOOOOOOOOOO with that said I leave you with this ridiculous game its lots and lots of fun...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA(DR. EVIL LAUGH)
I mean you know its bad when yo are sitting on the couch trying to figure out the best plan of attack on level 2. J has a strategy ...I was laughing at him...
OH WELL just glad its another Friday and my hubs is home with me..BTW when is the last time I was up at 12:09am? hmmmmmmmm
7 comments:
Wow. I haven't thought about that web site in a long time. I'm glad you found something to keep you entertained while you are resting! We are excited to meet Baby Jay!
You two CRACK ME UP!!!
Thanks for getting me addicted to. The more I play, the worse I get, too.
Beth! That game is MADDENING!! It took me quite a while to clear level one, but I was determined! Haven't tried the next levels though... Thanks for another addicting game.. my favorite game of choice is Pile Up, located on Yahoo.com... check it out.. you could play that one for hours!!
Shelby, you cleared level one? The best I can do is 3 bubbles left. I am so jealous.
I want to cheat so I can move past that level...
Nikki, yes, I cleared the first level, FINALLY but it probably took about an hour! Sad thing is, I don't think I could do it again!!
I finally beat the 1st level...but like Shelby, I have no idea how I did it, so it will probably never happen again, but now me and hubs are both addicted!! Hope you are feeling well, not too long to go, hope to see you sometime this summer at Girls night out with MOPS
Post a Comment