Thursday, June 05, 2008

Family Day before we expand to 4

Today we took a mini holiday and celebrated that daddy is done traveling until September WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! All 3 of us went to the pool and relaxed...I have to say the pool was WONDERFUL being 9 months pregnant it felt like I was in HEAVEN! That is until I tried to get out of the pool and had the most intense contraction I have yet this pregnancy. I was trying to get out while my boys were faced the opposite direction drying off....I was frozen. I could not talk.....or even make a sound to let J know that I could not move. SOOOOOOO all these little kids were trying to get around me and at about that time J turned around and saw PANIC in my face so he had to help me to the chair. How embarrassing...! WHEWWWWW that was CRAZY!
Went to the dr this afternoon got in trouble for not really resting the way they had expected me to and so now I'm on real restriction! FOR REAL until this kid makes his debut! I know some of you are thinking " Yeah right" but I swear I saw how concerned Dr. "McHotty HOT" seemed this afternoon. My BP was pretty HIGH. (side note** If you are wondering why I'm not in the hospital with the high BP...there is not trace of protein in the urine and I have no swelling ...as a matter of fact..today I have only gained 12lbs)I have to say that I think it has to do with the fact that the AIR was out in the waiting room! WHATTTTTTTTTT it was like 20000 in there--I thought I was dying..... After he checked me I think he was as surprised as I was to hear just how far along I have progressed in a week. He also told me that my BP being so high might have to do with the fact that I have had active contractions...lets hope that is the case! SOOOO we are scheduled to go back on monday and get on the monitor for a little while to see if baby J wants to come along any quicker. He told us that definitely by Wednesday we will have #2 with us....he really wants to deliver(maybe he thinks we are naming the baby after him??) and that is his last night on call. Have I told you how much I love my DRS office! They have been so awesome with me and so cautious....its great to get the VIP treatment.

After the dr we went to BeBe's house(what would we do without BeBe and Uncle Chad)and picked up Big Brother to go eat...I mean I still have to eat don't I? We met up with the boys and their parents too.,....so that was a nice treat. The boys mommy made me a super cute burp cloth ...FOR CHURCH of course and a snazzy paci clip that matches my diaper bag...SHE IS SO CRAFTY! Thanks Anne....So what does J get to call you?

SO Here is my public SHOUT OUT TO the BESTEST BEBE in the whole wide world! Thanks so much for always being there for us.Thanks for always loving my boys all 3 of them! Thanks for being our family and making us feel that you have it all under control even when things are hectic. Thanks for being here and being available to help us out during this exciting time in our lives. It makes it so much more calm knowing W is with you. He loves his BeBe almost as much as his Mommy & Daddy! TO me that is a HUGE blessing!
God has really blessed us with some of the best friends that we call family!

6 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

I can't believe we'll get to meet J by Wednesday...that is so exciting. Now, for the next few days, you need to REST! and RELAX!! and SLEEP!!!

And maybe let us stop by for just a quick visit.

Outnumbered! said...

Hope you have a relaxing weekend. Rest up! Baby J is coming! :)

Can't wait to meet him!

It will be my turn next (unless I beat you this weekend)! HA

Double Dees in SC said...

So excited for you to join the ranks of a Mommy of Two Boys!

Can't wait to meet the little guy...good luck!

Outnumbered! said...

Just read your ticker. That thing is hilarious! :)

Caroline said...

NEXT WEDNESDAY!?!?!? YAY!!!!!!!

TCW said...

I love you guys and can't wait to meet sweet baby J. Thanks for allowing me to love your precious boys.