SO what do you think? I say TOTALLY TWINS! This is my first baby and my sisters oldest! WOW! And the thing is they both sorta look like my mom..CRAZY when you place them next to different family members!
He definitely looks like her. I think we have noticed a resemblance all along but it is crazy how much he looks like her here. I think that Baby J will look like your dad or MiMi.
I was going to email you but I figured you wouldn't get it at your taylors addy. Yeah, it's a real offer. How crazy is that? I have no clue how she found the blog. And, yeah, it means we'll be here for another year. However, I think it will be a good year to do some great ministry with the girls at church and with the guys steven will be teaching. Although it is very sad that I will still be so far from SC. I miss you and was so excited about your text yesterday!
3 comments:
Whoa! That is crazy! So fun to see how genetics work out! Can't wait to see how precious baby J will look!
He definitely looks like her. I think we have noticed a resemblance all along but it is crazy how much he looks like her here. I think that Baby J will look like your dad or MiMi.
I was going to email you but I figured you wouldn't get it at your taylors addy. Yeah, it's a real offer. How crazy is that? I have no clue how she found the blog. And, yeah, it means we'll be here for another year. However, I think it will be a good year to do some great ministry with the girls at church and with the guys steven will be teaching. Although it is very sad that I will still be so far from SC. I miss you and was so excited about your text yesterday!
Post a Comment