Big Brother gives a big thumbs up for Little J
June 12, 2008
7lbs 6ounces
21 inches
For now we ask that you pray for our little one as he fights a little jaundice and this mommy is in the midst of some baby blues...sooooooooo you name it is gonna make me cry. Going home from the dr today and having home health care come to my house was not really a part of "my plan". We are blessed to have awesome friends for the 2nd night in a row we have had a great dinner provided for us. THANK YOU so much! As a matter of fact we have dinners set up all the way through the end of July! PTL! So I know you are expecting some stories and some pics ( of which there are many) I am just kinda ....well spent! More to come I promise!
*** I will leave you with this...we asked for prayer that he(little J) would poop out this jaundice and since we asked a few friends to pray he has successfully pooped on Annie, and BOTH Mommy and Daddy! So thanks but we are kinda done cleaning ourselves from EXPLOSIVE poops***
11 comments:
I'm glad that J pooped! ha!
I will definitely be praying for you guys. The first little bit with a new baby is definitely rough.
Can't wait to see new pics! :)
Yeah, the getting pooped and peed on is no fun. I think I washed our sheets like 4 days in a row due to poop/pee. And I can't tell you how many times I've had to change pajamas in the middle of the night.
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS! The Newsome clan is glad litle J is finally here!! He's so cute!!
YAY for LIttle J! I can't wait to meet him on Saturday! Isn't it funny how we all are facinated with our kids' poops! It most definitely is a mommy thing:)
So glad baby J is here! We love him already! Call me anytime you want .... I'm out for the summer so I'll be around! :)
So happy for you guys! He sure is a cutie!
Awesome pic. Just what I wanted to see, big brother holding little brother. Those baby blues are the worse especially the 2nd time around. But don't worry they won't stick around for long. Love you!!!!
Oh my goodness! What another BEAUTIFUL baby boy!!!!CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you all are getting settled.
Love & prayers,
Derinda and Justin
He is so sweet. I can't wait to meet him. We are coming NEXT weekend for a wedding so I will call you. Did J tell you I called the hospital? Love you
Congrats!!! He's precious!
amen and I'm glad he is most likely doing better! been anxiously awaiting that post! Sorry about the blues! I had those pretty bad. Call seriously if you need anything...I mean I'm just sitting around waiting to start that same process. Love you girl!
Post a Comment