Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Showers & Babies

So back in the REAL world of working, computers that have interenet and cell phones that get the "full bars". A few weeks ago some of my BESTEST girls threw me a "restocking" shower. It was lots of fun and MANNNNNNNN there are some cool things out there these day. Some new and some I had forgotten about. Not so sure about heading back into diaper world. Big Brother says he is ready to change diapers..you should be sure and ask him how you to do that. See I knew having them 4yrs apart would pay off somewhere..train him to change the diapers ..hmmmmmmm that is a good thought! Here are a few shots:
Here the chickadees that were the hostesses! Love these girls! They really are like sisters to me!
ANDDDDDDDDDD here this is for Rebecca and the peepeeteepees she gave me! HAHA We always joked when the "One Step Ahead" catalogue came about the peepee covers! Funny!

Today the staff at the church had a diaper and wipes shower for me and this one who is serioulsy about to have her little boy theEDGE any time now. I was TOTALLY overwhlemed at the amount of diapers and wipes we just walked away with! PTL! What a blessing! I do have to say it makes it all a little more real for me. Sometimes I still can't beleive this is happening and SOON! Stay put a little while longer little man..we aren't quite ready just yet!

4 comments:

Double Dees in SC said...

Glad you got lots of good restocking. Hope you are feeling better these days!

Caroline said...

Yay for showers!!! Can't wait to meet Baby J - just not quite yet:) Him and theEdge are going to be best buds and VERY close in age (then again, there are like a bizzilion little boys on the way right now!).

Outnumbered! said...

Congrats on the diapers and wipes shower! I had one w/ R and I didn't have to buy diapers for like three months.

Can't wait to meet baby J. It won't be long now! We are in the home stretch! :)

The Burleys said...

Diapers and wipes have to be one of the BEST gifts to get at a shower! You looked so pretty at your shower! Love you!