Well J is away in New Mexico at the Women's National Golf Tournament at the Univ of New Mexico.( we are here trying NOT to have a baby till he returns). After spending the 1st day VERY SICK he is enjoying the weather nice and dry and perfect for someone who suffers from horrible allergies. Today they got their gifts for being at the tourney. IPOD SHUFFLES! WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT??? I asked him if that meant I got to have his semi-brand new NANO? ( I know not an even trade)
See I would love to listen to music in the delivery room but am scared of my sweet husband's music selection. I mean we are soooooooo alike sometimes in the music we listen to which is a plus since music is always on at our house..HOWEVER sometimes he has such randomness in his music. Really one minute you can be listening to SNOOP DOGG then the next he might have Elvis or Kenny Rogers. Love him but I can't put him in charge of the music that our next son will enter this world......so he told me I just have to make a list and he will have it set up for me. This is where you come in...I think my first choice is some classic Hootie and the Blowfish...cause that just makes me smile....and is upbeat...any thing you might want to add to this list??
9 comments:
I'm a random music person as well...my selections are always so sporadic, depending on the mood. Here's what's on my iPod...
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
Blessed - Martina McBride
Praise You in This Storm
Somethings Gotta Give - LeAnn Rimes
Back Where I Come From - KC
Bootylicious!!! HA HA!! I listened to that REPEATEDLY the day of my wedding. It just puts me in a good mood! Can you imagine J entering the world to that one??
I am totally a random music person. My GUILTY pleasure song is "Love in this Club" by Usher. I always laugh and say I am the only person in the world who makes a CD for the car with Usher, Jeremy Camp, Matchbox Twenty, and Rascal Flatts all on the same CD.
Ain't It About Time- Chris Rice?
Answer to My Prayer- The Anointed?
Born in the USA- Bruce Springsteen?
Carry on Wayward Son- Kansas?
Seriously- one of my faves- Danny's Song by Kenny Loggins- "I think I'm gonna have a son..."
It's all about Kenny Chesney, girlfriend....let me tell ya!
Love ya! I sure hope you are feeling good!
Derinda
anything by Journey...love them! getting up and dancing to j's "booty music" might make your labor go by faster...just sayin.
If you need something to relax, I would choose The Fray. And your baby ticker says that you're 29 days away!!! LESS THAN A MONTH! So exciting :) And yes, when I come home this summer I will take some pictures of your baby!
How about Counting Crows or Bon Jovi?
honey if you are going to labor it out mostly with out meds, you'll need whatever is most comforting to you. I would think something calm at soothing would be necessary at points too. Still working on my music line up as well. was actually downloading to my ipod last time with M when we lost power in response to the hurricane that brought M. Oh well.
Post a Comment