YEah YEah Yeah! I know that each pregnancy is different ...but NOONE ever told me this different. I mean people who suffer heartburn on a regular basis my PRAYERS are with you. Not once did I experience this with my first baby...and now I can think about certain foods and get it. OUCH---SWOLLEN parts already...feet, hands! I mean in the last month I was awful with W but I always thought that was because it was the HOTTEST summer EVER and I had to go through June and a little July! I have cut out alot of salty foods this time around because at the beginning my BP was through the roof...so I know that I am drinking alot more water and watching what I eat.....but these poor feet at night are screaming at me~! AND NOW the biggy NEVER had the first time...I have been experiencing Sciatic nerve problems like no ones business. It all started when I drove up to the mnts with W last weekend. And YES before you say it...I understand that I drove for 2 hours!! Well its the worst pain I have felt in a long time...burning and a general achiness. I do think its worse at the end of the day. The dr told me that all I can do is Tylenol and heat. I have 2 massages scheduled so I hope that helps. But I have been warned to let them know about it so that I don't come up off the table. I think those are my 3 top different things.
Among the bottom of the "differents" are: weird food things like LOVING HI-C, showing earlier that's weird and annoying at the same time,PROM HAIR( I mean I had good hair before this is crazy),forgetfulness(annoying),I also didn't have anyone to share the last pregnancy with and now I have gazillions. And last but certainly not least the occasional POLE pain ...if you understand that then GOD BLESS you!
In other news: things at the church are CRAZY with all the summer activities going on we all feel like a whirlwind has hit us...but in a good way...its a good thing to be sending out 40 students on a mission trip and planning for other activities that we need extra people to help out...all GREAT problems.
I have started a new bible study and am sooooooooooooo glad that I decided to go ahead and do it. We usually take a summer break...so a short 6 week study is just what I need before J makes his appearance. We have been studying about When God's people pray and I have been challenged beyond belief. I am so thankful that the girls in this study are committed to praying for each other and our circumstances. MOST OF all committed to each other. WHAT A BLESSING this has been. I have really grown so much as a result of the last few bible studies and think that constant growth is a MUST if you want a balanced walk with the Father. Its so scary to me to think about the future sometimes...I have really taken a backseat to the worry and let GOD take over. Not sure if I could ever have taken that perspective if it had not been for the true prayer warriors that I am surrounded by! I love you girls...what a journey we are on.
5 comments:
Did you say heartburn...I'm having some RIGHT NOW! Off to get the Zantac.
Only a few more weeks...hang in there!
I'm sorry you are going thru all of those annoying pregnancy things. My pregnancy is pretty much the same as it was with R. I guess that's how I already "knew" it was a boy this time, too.
You are going to have to e-mail me and tell me what POLE pain is. I have placenta brain and can't figure that one out. :)
Oh the joys of pregnancy - but isn't it all worth it?!?! My biggies were heart burn (I had NEVER had heartburn in my life and ended up having to get a prescription for the GOOD stuff for it) and leg cramps (I would wake up SCREAMING and M would have to massage my calves - the next few days my legs would be SO SORE I COULD BARELY WALK because of them). As for pole pain, could you email me and tell me what that is as well?!?!! I don't have placenta brain, but still don't know what it is! ENJOY your last few weeks. BABY J is on his way!!!:)
Your pregnancy sounded like mine with Stone! Of course, I deal with heartburn on a daily basis anyway, but add the pregnancy to it and I was just plain miserable! Didn't matter what I ate, had it!
As for the swelling, yeah, had that too and BAD, especially right before he was born. BP went up too, which is why I had the C-section. The siadic nerve, had a little of that too, but not as bad as you're experiencing. Also had migraines still and couldn't take anything expect extra strength tylenol, which hello, does nothing for me being non-pregnant, so why do you think it's going to help while pregnant?!?!
And to echo the 2 ladies before me, don't know what the POLL pain is.. please enlighten...
M is right, ZANTAC works wonders! I had heartburn with both D & P. You know what they say with heartburn - your baby will have lots of hair. Send me pictures! Hang in there honey!
Post a Comment