BABIES ...BABIES and more BABIES!
The first 2 1/2 are done in the pic below the 3rd one is at the hospital as I type this and the last 3 are almost there--Throw in 2 more to the mix and 2 after and there you have it!
LOTS and LOTS of Preggos and Lots and LOTS of Babies!
Fun TIMES to share with friends and family!
I think it will be fun to have everyone and their sweeties together for a pic maybe early fall! WHEWW not sure of who might capture that on film!
** On another note j's room is coming along nicely thanks to the #1 inlaws and to some GREAT friends for the help. Still have to put the stripes on the wall.I walked in there this morning with the sunlight and it was a nice shade of BLUE & soooooooo crisp looking! Wheww only 9 more weeks... YIKES!
4 comments:
How funny would that be to have all of the babies in one picture - maybe with the mom's too! A place like portrait innovations would cringe when we made the reservation for 20 babies!
There were ten babies born during one year at our church in Texas. So, that summer before we left we took a pic of all of them together with sibilngs. It was precious. All the kids wore jeans(or jean overalls or jean jumpers) and white shirts. The bigger siblings held the babies in their laps and we took the pic against a white sheet. I still love that pic!
How amazing!! And to watch how all of y'all have gotten such cute bellies (and how quickly numbers one and two have already lost theirs!!). I love it:)
Aw, I wish Paula and I had stuck around for the picture! :) 9 1/2 weeks for me! Yippee!!
Post a Comment