Monday, March 10, 2008

So we are not crazy afterall

After 3 1/2 years and one child on the way I often think I might be slipping. I used to remember everything and be so in control. BUt here is an interesting article that let you know that you are not crazy after all~! :)
Other interesting facts in the life of this working mommy-child #1 has STREP AGAIN!! What in the WORLD??? he never ran a fever as a matter of fact this morning his temp was 96 --runs low like his mama! BUT his little throat was BLAZING!!! So on to a more powerful VERY EXPENSIVE prescription that he so nicely spit all over the inlaws hardwoods this morning! PLEASE PRAY FOR US TO STAY WELL! I 2nd the motion made by Dawn ...BRING ON SPRING AND NO MORE COLDS/FLU/ and or viruses! FOOOEY ON THEM!!!

Only 2 more weeks and I will take W to the BEACH for a little (MUCH needed) R&R! Hard to believe that in only 3 short months(notice how I'm trying to make it shorter than it actually is) we will add #2 to the fam---trying to make some special mommy/W time in the meantime! Beach this month ---long weekend next---! PTL for my inlaws--for keeping my sweet baby while mommy works...not so sure what I would do with out them!

2 comments:

The Burleys said...

Sorry he is feeling bad again! I know that is no fun for mommy! Hope he is better soon. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

The ticker is less than 100 days today!!!!! So exciting! I can't wait to meet the new baby C! :)