Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's day

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I do hope that you are wearing GREEN! When I was growing up..maybe it had something to do with the fact that I grew 1/2 IRISH CATHOLIC it was a little bigger deal than I have found here in the land of DIXIE except of course you live in Savannah! I love it! I know that my siblings are in GREEN along with my 100% IRISH Mom--I tried to get W to pick between 2 green shirts but he has orange on I guess that is fitting though considering.
Well anywho no Corn Beef and Cabbage this year. I have Bible Study tonight and we eat at the hosts home. It has been a wonderful time to get to know eachother in a small group setting. I can't wait to eat Brooke's (Pualua) or whatever she called it--sounds yummy!

2 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Don't pinch me tonight...I'm not wearing green! I have that awesome green shirt, but my cami is in the wash. Maybe I'll put on my St. Patty's Day socks just for you. :)

My child does have green on, though. Can't let her get pinched!

KLee said...

We are bad...no green for us. I forgot until the Magner's showed up and mentioned it. I will have to change just for you!
So, corned beef and cabbage?? Is that why we had that for dinner on Wed night? Who knew?