TOP 10 INTERESTING THINGS YOU LEARN WHEN YOU HAVE SONS
1. A king-size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2,000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.
1. A king-size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2,000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.
2. A 3-year-old boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
3. When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh," it's already too late.
4. Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year-old boy.
5. Play-Doh and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
6. Super Glue is forever.
7. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
8. The spin cycle on the washing machine will make cats dizzy.
9. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
10. You probably do not want to know what that odor is.
10. You probably do not want to know what that odor is.
FUNNY STUFF right? Well sorta! Thank God I have not had the experience with most of these things yet...notice I said most..and he is only 3 1/2 ! OH GOSH! this was sent to me by a good friend here at work if you have anything to add about the whole boy thing from your boys or your brothers please add a good laugh for everyone.
I was thinking this morning how sweet I think my W is. He just sat in the bathroom this morning while I dried my hair. Even though I told him I could not really hear him when the hairdryer was on he still talked to me so I had to keep turning it off and listening to his early morning ramblings.
"Mommy when Baby J comes out in the summer, after my birthday and after we go to the aquarium can I teach him to make a dunk?" all I was thinking was it better not be after your birthday or mommy might have be commited...maybe he was thinking of his new cousin?
" Mommy what are those?" Pointing out my stretch marks..nothing like a reality check of pregnancy before 7am!
" Mommy is that daddy snoring or a bus?" I swear that one was FOR REAL!
" Mommy Remember when(we get alot of these lately) Jack Sparrow was on the ship and the bad pirates came and the good ones wanted to tell him about Jesus?" He is a little confused as we have NEVER watched any of the pirate movies. Good thinking though maybe if they just knew about Jesus then they wouldn't be so bad
" Mommy can I eat the cheerios with the cimanon(yes that is how he says it) ...how does that stay on there? "
" Mommy is it time to go downstairs and watch the weather?" " It looks stormy and dusty out" ( that would be foggy) My 3 1/2 yr old likes to watch the weather move across the screen on the weather channel...weird I know.
When I left him this morning..." Mommy go ahead and give me the last kiss now....so I can get the first kiss when you come back...can I have a chocolate egg cause I'm being so nice to you and giving you kisses?"
Gee thanks kid you have to get candy to give your sweet mommy kisses?
9 comments:
Ha ha! Your whole post is hysterical as well as sweet! Especially the whole conversation between you and W this morning. And gee, all I keep thinking is, "When is Stone really ever going to start talking??!" After reading this, maybe I don't want him to!! HA HA HA!
As to add to your top 10 list, all I can remember from my pregnancy days is all the funny stories people told me about having boys. The one that stands out, which wasn't funny to me at all, was this one: One mom of 2 boys told me this: "Boys are great! I remember when my boys were small doing laundry one day. I always checked their pockets before throwing them in the wash. As I dug through the pockets one time, out came a spider! I screamed and threw the jeans across the room!"
Like I said, that story didn't thrill me at all, since I'm petrified of spiders!!! Hope that NEVER happens to me or anyone who has boys!!!
Wow! That is a lot of questions (all hysterical) for 7am! Hope you'd had your coffee:)
Thanks for letting me know about this entry. it couldn't have come on a more perfect day. I read the email right after the four of us watched old video of Zack and Zoe. I had the video playing while the 4 of us were having breakfast this morning. Zack was about William's age in the video and the nonstop talking was just so cute it brought tears to my eyes. Of course, the always observant 12 year old Zack (who still loves to talk nonstop)had to point that one out to Steve and Zoe!! Enjoy every moment..time passes way too fast!!
I don't have any funny stories yet. :( I am skeert of all these boys are going to do to their poor mommie one day!
I love it! It sounds like you have a wonderfully sweet little boy on your hands. You're an excellent mommy of boys and I know little J is going to fit right in!!
~Michelle
Those are great....W is such a sweet boy!
Wow, I have a few that come to mind...on several occasions I have heard d1 telling d2 to "open up." I run in just in time to find d1 pumping d2 full of toothpaste....and Triple Paste diaper ointment. Always, ALWAYS keep them in sight
Another of my favorites..."Mommy, where is your weenie?" "Honey, Mommy doesn't have a weenie." "Mommy, I have a BABY weenie, but Daddy has a BIG weenie." Not sure if he came up with that one on his own or "someone" helped him....
More recently we visited a local restaurant. d1 had to use the bathroom so I took him to the ladies room where he bursted in the door and yelled at the top of his lungs, "Man, have I gotta poop!" I could hear the snickering from the other restroom occupants...such a proud moment.
It may be a crazy few years but BOYS REALLY ARE SO MUCH FUN!
ok its official!! need to do dinner with the caskey's...I MUST spend some time with that precious child!! i love it!! and i love that you note what he says...
How sweet! I love his comments...can't wait to hear those from my little man. Also, Dawn's comments are hysterical too!
I laughed out loud and almost woke up OK when I read the comment about Jack Sparrow. When you guys were over here on Tues, W helped me give OK a bath and I had to explain to him why OK doesn't have a pee pee. He wouldn't accept the 'Girls are different' response. He wanted to know if hers fell off and if I had it somewhere. He is the funniest kid ever. We love him so much.
Post a Comment