Here we are all 4 of us!Hard to believe that in 2 1/2ish short months there will be another small person in the family shots. I seem to be getting a little sentimental about all the W things lately.
On Friday Bebe came over and SAVED THE DAY again!!!! We cleaned out the closet, the dresser/changing table and broke down the "yellow" room to get ready for baby J and all the decorating to come! Bebe then climbed up in the attic and got down the 0-3 and 3-6 month clothes bin(WE are all set in the clothes department...TRUST ME!!), the sheet and blankie box(good on the blankies too..we could blanket all of the upstate) and newborn to around 6 months toy bin(another post to discuss what happens when your aquarium thing leaks onto stuffed animals then is closed up in a bin for 3+ years in a HOT Attic). I'm telling you it was a very productive day! Looking at all those baby boy clothes made me realise this is FOR REAL! Don't know what I would do with the BEEBS she is a great friend! I started getting excited on Thursday when my personal "decorator/painter/sewer" friend Kimmie came over to discuss the colors the room will be and where everything should go!SHE ROCKS and I can't wait to see this little guys room all finished! OF COURSE I might need to get some painting volunteers? Anyone available?
A Super Easter pic of Uncle J and sweet little Kiran---Check out those eyes! That is where she is all her daddy and Uncle J... besides that she is all Mommy--even her little chuckle sounds like her mommy!




COUSINS 08--next year how will we ever get 4 to smile or look at the camera? I might have to go inside when that photo shoot starts~:)
9 comments:
W and K are so cute together! They are so lucky to be so close together! Did I miss something, is K going to have another sibling too!?!?!?!
YES...her baby sister is arriving early July!
oh...the nursery! so looking forward to having that done. it's making me in a little bit of a panic. thank goodness the grands will be here to paint this weekend. then i can breathe a little easier.
can't wait to see how they both turn out!
Such sweet kiddos!!! And, you looked so pretty!
It makes me sad that we didn't get to see you guys as a family on Sunday. That may be the first time since W was born. I can't wait to meet little J. I had a blast helping on Friday and OK really enjoyed spending time with you guys. You know we will do whatever we can to help.
I love all the pictures! Such a beautiful family!
Can't wait to hear about the hot attic surprise! very cute family pic too!
When are you posting the "Real Estate Agents" picture??? As you can imagine, my husband got a good laugh out of that one! :)
Hey girl....you will get a little sentimental as it gets closer and closer to #2's arrival. I remember looking at James as I was leaving him for the hospital and I thought...this is it, the last time I will look at him as my only one. But when that little baby gets here, it all passes and by the time the baby is home from the hospital you will forget what it was like with just one...and you'll say like Andy and I, "what did we do before 2?" Love you girl...we are praying for you, and we love your blog!!!!
Post a Comment