
We are at the beach NAH NAH NAH NAHNAH!!!! ITS GORGEOUS weather and we are enjoying the sun! Here is my skinny boy in an 18 month size bathing suit--we have NOT bought a new bathing suit since the 1st year we came to beach with him in 2005....!!! Well more stories to come...see ya soon!
5 comments:
Aw! I hope y'all have fun! I so jealous!! :)
VERY jealous but trying to remind myself I will be there in a week!! Can't wait! Hope you guys have a relaxing time. Tell MiMi hi for us!
I'm SO jealous... 1) that you're at the beach and I'm not and 2) that you're not sick like us and can actually travel to the beach to enjoy it!! Have lots o' fun!!
SOOOO jealous, but SOOOO glad the weather is nice and you're enjoying yourselves. Eat some good food and have a lot of "sun" time for me, too!
Gotta say I'm a bit jealous!!! Hope y'all have a great time - from the looks of it, W is!:)
Post a Comment