On Saturday after a LONG afternoon outside we headed over to Mimi & Papa's house for the 2
nd annual
eggstravaganza!
Well we keep it simple...just a few eggs...just a few colors! WE had lots of fun!

Here is W dropping in the 1st egg..he really didn't like the smell of the vinegar

Pleased with just the right color orange..we had to keep showing him

Pretty Colors! Good Shot Papa!

Okay so you so may be wondering why
I have an apron on??? #1 I was the kitchen helper with the baked fruit(one of my all time
favs) and #2 Dying eggs with a 3yr old is not really that neat!
3 comments:
Apron #3: When you have a pregnant belly, stuff gets on it. I would protect my shirt, too.
My mom bought Easter Egg dye for R, but I think she chickened out at the last minute! :)
What a great tradition. I am so proud of MiMi.
Post a Comment