Friday, February 22, 2008

REALLY?????

So....... I'm so confused about this???
EASTER STOCKINGS??? REally how does that work??





4 comments:

Outnumbered! said...

How does the Easter Bunny get into the house? Does he come down the chimney?

Michelle said...

I mean really...does the Easter bunny NEED any more work??? I mean he already has to hid a bigillion eggs, make up the Easter baskets, deliver Easter presents, bake Easter goodies, and cook Easter dinner....and now he has to fill stockings too?!?!? Sounds to me like the Easter bunny is having some workaholic issues. Sounds like he should just leave Easter to Jesus :o).

Annie said...

I think we will stick with an Easter basket around here. :)

Shelby said...

Wow.. that sure does say a lot about our culture, huh? Sad, sad, sad! Besides which, is the Easter Bunny now trying to steal Santa's thunder? This doesn't even make sense to me, besides the fact that it's not reflecting on the real reason of Easter! What will they think of next!