Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday to Olivia Kate (From W)

Dear Olivia Kate,
I just want to make sure that you know how much I love you! When I was born Your mommy and Daddy were a MAJOR part of my life and I NEVER thought that there would be anyone who could take my place in their hearts! I watched as your mommy and daddy painted your room and we didn't even know if you were going to be a "durl" baby or a boy baby! I was excited...but not so sure that I was up to all that crying and diaper changing! I went and visited your mommy in the hospital when she got sick with you still in her belly...it scared me ALOT to see her laying in the bed hooked up to all those machines...but I liked coming ...cause Uncle Chad(your daddy) let me put on the purple gloves...and I always seemed to take about 10 pr home with me everytime...I think we might owe GHS some $$$! AnyWHOOOO ...all this to say that I just love you and am glad you are a part of our family ...I will always be your "Big Cousin" and protect you from boys...I will teach you all about tractors and climbing and lots and lots of ICE CREAM! You are very special to me and to my mommy and daddy too! We hope that we will always be a special part of your life and heart! Happy Birthday BIG GIRL! You are not a baby anymore!!!
I love YOU !!!! XOXO W



4 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday, OK!

Outnumbered! said...

Happy Birthday to little OK! That is a really cute pic!

TCW said...

That is so sweet and it totally made me cry. Thank you for loving her. WJC--don't worry, no one will take your place in our hearts. You have your own special place. We love you and can't wait to see you take care of our sweet little girl. Also, remember that you were the one that said she would be a 'durl' baby.

Michelle Y said...

So sweet!