Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to one sweet 2 yr old Girl!

So I know you can't believe that I have 3 birthdays in February of 3 special girls that I love SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH---I do and I am VERY LUCKY!!!
Happy Birthday Camryn!
Mommy thought this picture was the best cause this is where our mommies and daddies met and fell in love...I guess without them there would be no us??? :) Or that is at least what they told me! I love you and hope you know that you are a very special girl to me! I love the way you like to follow me around and laugh at my funny faces. I love that when I go to your house our daddies watch sports and YELL really loud...I don't think my mommy thinks that is funny but I do! :) I love you because you are such a good mix of your mommy and daddy both and I think they are the BESTEST FRIENDS to my folks and so I guess that makes us "cousins"! The other reason mommy says that your daddy and my daddy were separated at birth.....SAME PERSON!!! :)
Well we can't wait to PARTY with you on Saturday --with victor, and Jen Q and Thomas Hugh! FUN TIMES!!!
Love you XOXO William
ps-- remember this day at AU our mommies kept trying to get our pictures and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!

1 comment:

The Burleys said...

We love you guys, too, and can't wait for the party on Saturday! So glad the birthday girl is actually WELL this year so you can celebrate with us ... and all of our crazy family! You'll have to help keep me CALM!! Thank you for the sweet note, W!!!!