Friday, February 01, 2008

Beyond Blessed

We are sooooooooo blessed to have grandparents around to take our little ones for a night,day, a few hours here and there! Last night W spent the night with his Mimi &Papa so that me and J could have a fun night of visiting our January dinner group.(there was 8 adults and one small person...not sure if I have ever had that many to sit down to eat before) I know nothing like leaving it till the last possible day! We had such a great time in our home...laughing, catching up, and building relationships with new friends. I do have to say ...simply because I know she reads this but I swear some of the BEST dinner groups are when we are with our friends Lauren and Chad.....J and I talked last night after everyone left how when we are in their group that we just laugh more.....ahhhhhhhh a good laugh does a soul wonders. So to you my sweet friends ...we love you very much and can't wait to meet your sweet baby boy...I just know that he will be good friends with our newest addition!
Today W is going to the circus with Mimi & Papa! He is so excited! I spoke with him this morning. Although he was a little distracted by his pancakes(Papa always makes him pancakes=SPOILED) he managed to get out an "I love you" ....I love that little boy! Tonight when Daddy and Papa take W to the EHS vs RHS basketball game I might go check out Babies r Us and see all the things they have come up with in the last 4 yrs......I'll let you know about my finds! People keep asking me what I need and really I have an idea...but still want to make sure I'm not missing out on anything new and hip! :)

6 comments:

Kelley C said...

squeezing in that January dinner group weren't you?

W and Js mommy said...

HAHA I know.....it was the only night that worked into everyone's schedule...being the host can be fun...somtimes...glad we are not it for a while. WHEWWWW the pressure!

Caroline said...

MMMMMmmmm...Pancakes! Can you tell I'm hungry:)

It's a Mom Thing said...

When you're at Babies R Us, don't forget to look for that rad DAD Diaper Bag Jacket we saw! Jordan would look totally pimpin' in that thing!

KLee said...

Funny--we haven't ever been to a dinner group with L & C!
I know that you need a boppy and a new tub! Don't forget to register for those! :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet Beth Caskey!! Although I think it was Peter Peach making you laugh...haha. One funny guy.

Lauren