Wednesday, April 11, 2007

April Dinner Group

Last night we had a blast with our April dinner group from Sunday School! We enjoyed a yummy dinner at the Mellow Mushroom and then as they called it the "2nd Opening night" of Drive Baseball. What a fun group and GREAT weather for the game and fellowship. Thanks to everyone for coming and an EXTRA special thanks to Chad and Lauren for putting together the dinner groups each month! You are creating a special bond within our class and for that we are so grateful!
From left the Beasleys,The Whites,US, the Rowlands!
Watching the game.....GREAT seats..down the 1st base line--
There were a lot of college students there to add to the fun and festive atmosphere...well it was $1 beer night so that might have something to do with why 1/2 the crowd around us was there..hehe....let's see we saw 2 broken bats trying to hit a 100mph fast ball...a home run with fireworks and a hot dog eating contest...GROSS--
Lauren since I know you read this ...I'll give you the last shout out.....THANKS FOR ALL YOUR TIME in planning the groups!

5 comments:

Shelby said...

Looks like fun! I think we're planning a big class outing to the ball park in May.. can't wait!

It's a Mom Thing said...

How fun! We ate wings at Wild Wings last night. Fun times!

Anonymous said...

MAY outing my idea......:) It should be a blast! THose games are sooo fun! and we can get a group rate

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

Super fun! We are doing Mythos next Tuesday and Melissa and Thomas are getting to come! Love the ball park! Nothing like it! Especially on 25 cents beer/ I mean hotdog night! ;)
just playing

Caroline said...

Next time I hear of someone going to the game for a dinner group, I think I may crash it:) Can't wait for the May social - good idea Beth!!! So, will you be organizing that..hehe!