OUR GREAT friends the Dentons still hold the award for #1 across the street neighbors of AMERICA! (even though they moved in June) Yesterday W and I got the chance to drive up to Lake Norman and visit with them. What a perfect day for a drive and visit. We were able to go outside and funny enough after Rebecca shot these pics we all shed our jackets and Luke's hat! It was such a perfect day for LAUGHS(if you know Rebecca there was lots of laughing) I didn't know ho much I missed that laugh...Awwww! We took a small break when lil Luke took his nap and watched Hook ...W was amazed throughout and gave the Dentons a good sneak peak into their future of BOYHOOD!..:) We look forward to visits in their new home alot closer than this one is......:) GOOD FRIENDS....GOOD WEATHER...what else could you ask for???Me and Lil Luke--he is one of the happiest little boys...and GIRLS just so know he has a GREAT LAUGH just like his mommy




SEth took W over to check out the boats and the geese
3 comments:
We loved your visit and look forward, already, to the next time we can get together!! Luke had a blast with W and I with you! You are so beautiful pregnant and I CAN'T WAIT to meet J. There is nothing quite like time with awesome friends. Your family is very precious to us and we are so thankful for the time we were blessed to share our lives so closely with you!
AWWWW... I miss Rebecca! Glad y'all had a good visit:)
WHAT?!? No pictures of Luke??? I'm disappointed! Glad you and W got to spend time with them.
Post a Comment