Thursday, January 24, 2008

Change

For as funny as I think my ticker is this 19th week I thought I might like it to read something like this: " Only 20 more weeks till mommy can pop ADVIL every 4 hours for a headache cause this Tylenol is just not cutting it..." OR " ...Till Mommy can drink 4-5 STarbucks a day and not worry about poor baby J" and lastly " Only 20 more weeks till mommy, daddy , and Mimi(she stays with us when babys are born) GET NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLEEEP"

Half way there--I better not go the WHOLE 40 weeks! WHAT THE HECK!
Any other thoughts from you on what you would say if you were my ticker writer?

11 comments:

Outnumbered! said...

I know...I totally don't want to go the whole 40 weeks. Last time I was about to perform a C-section on myself at about 38 weeks.

I think your ticker should say...

20 more weeks until my family is complete!

:)

W and Js mommy said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that is sweet. See here I am saying all mean things and you go and say something so sweet! Can't wait to find out what Lil R will be Big Brother to boy or girl!

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE CULDESAC said...

20 more weeks until i can poop normally again (no secrets with me ;)

Caroline said...

AMEN to Tylenol not being worth a darn thing!! BF, I still only take Tylenol and would be just as well not taking ANYTHING!!

26 more weeks until... nah, at 19 you are still okay, but towards the end there is NO WAY!!! Is that TMI???

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth! As your OB Nurse we could call in fioricet that is ok in pregnancy for your headaches. Call me! Just hang in there! Amy says you could have your little guy on 6/17th that is her birthday and you wouldn't go over 40 weeks. Love ya, Sheree

It's a Mom Thing said...

All I can say is Amen to you and Amen to Marie and Caroline!

Also, 20 more weeks until cooking, grocery shopping, and food-related activities does not gross me out!

Anonymous said...

Okay you people make me laugh!
Stella's mom- GIRL we are all on the same PAGE..can I get an AMEN!

L & S's mommmy- I know what the HECK is going on...I sure did NOt have this problem the last time!
T$ & theEDGE's mommy-I have just started cooking again and the boys will eat it...but the thought just sends me past my limit. I am most sad that Mexican food gives me heartburn from HADES along with Italian....it has been a sad state of affairs at the ole C Compound lately! Poor Daddy ...can someones hubs take my sweet one out to Monterrays??

Outnumbered! said...

Girl, me B and R will take out your poor boys to Monterrey's! I can eat Mexican for every meal and my 19 mo old already likes to dip his chips in the salsa! (I know I am terrible for giving him those, but sometimes you gotta pick your battles!) :)

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE CULDESAC said...

C-i don't want to brag, but i'm 35 weeks and still going strong ;) I attribute it to my daily nap HA

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE CULDESAC said...

Beth...What does the J stand for?

Michelle said...

If you're like us....20 more weeks till you say, "Gentle, no tackling the baby!"

Congrats...we're excited for you guys. Andy said, "Someone's going to be named after me!" I said, "someone's already named after you...your son." LOL!