Monday, January 14, 2008

So who the HECK is voting

I mean C'mon people who are you that is voting??? Or did some of you vote twice cause you think that voting twice ups the girl/boy chances?? just curious!

Last night I had a laughing attack! I guess that is better than the alternative...huh? Well you see when I was pregnant with W I tended to mess up meals...ALOT. Most of you know that I love to cook...I take pride in my cooking and well I think I'm pretty good at it. So with my first pregnancy messing up meals ended up in lots of tears and eating out. Last night I braved an oldy but a goody recipe of salisbury steak. WELLLLLLLLLLLLLl I added the soup before I made the patties---wondering how that went over?? I tried to hide it by just lumping everything into the dish and hoping that J would not notice...HAAAAAAAAAAA I just gave a little " I messed up..." before we ate and poured it over the rice
Well he ate it and after looked at me with this weird look on his face. See he does the dishes and the cleaning up...he said " Listen I know what you are about to ask me..and if you think I'm going to clean that up you are crazy...I might die just looking at it! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that is about the time I lost it--instead of busting out crying I could not stop laughing -...he DID NOT think it was as funny as I did!!! So I had to call TCW to share in my laughter as she witnessed many crying messed up meals the first time around. I asked him if he liked it and very diplomatically he responded " lets say it was not my favorite thing you have ever made. " WEll that just sent me into hysterics....I think I almost fell out of my chair. You may not think that is as funny as I do but Really people ...sometimes if you don't laugh you will CRY and I've done enough of that so now I think I might just laugh at everything.
When I went to bed last night my sweet hubster said " Hey lets just stick to the basics..." I started laughing again and he quietly kissed me on the forehead and left the room after he mumbled " ohhhhhhhh nooooooooo not again" HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9 comments:

The Burleys said...

Should I come do an evaluation on you? I could probably work you in.

The Burleys said...

Oh, and for the record, I voted girl. :)

Anonymous said...

I voted girl!

The 4 Pierces said...

You're so funny. I voted once and I voted BOY!

Annie said...

I only voted once. It wouldn't let us vote twice b/c I guess it recognizes our IP address. You are too funny!

Outnumbered! said...

I only voted once and I voted boy!
It's ok. I can feel your pain. Britt knows to just eat what I make and not say a word.

KLee said...

I only voted once. I did have to take time to think about it! Boy! So you must have lots of lurkers who need to come clean!!!

Shelby said...

Uh yeah, I asked the same thing on my blog about the toothpaste poll.. i mean really, that many people voted yes?? Come on!! I voted "boy" just FYI and only once!

TCW said...

I voted girl for the record. Thanks for calling me. Although I couldn't tell if you were crying or laughing at first. It gave me a laugh as well.