**PS I think that there are either RANDOM voters/LURKERS on my blog or some ofyou feel that you do not want me to have a girl so you keep voting boy.....Cause there is NO WAY that many different people voted on what the sex of my baby is----so fess up
Thursday, January 17, 2008
So what do you think???
REad this story on people's PET PEEVES--I have some like: bad bushy eyebrows(kinda gives me that annoying feeling like I want to get out my tweezers), boots in the summer(not now...READ I said SUMMER) or the fact that we live in SC not Colorado so take off the UGGS & timberlands plz, the bad use or lack there of turn signals, cell phones in public other than to say "hey I'm out let me call you back", I used to say screaming kids ...but now I have one so I can;t really say that anymore or bad kids cause as we have discussed you NEVER know what kind of day the parent has had with that mostly angelic child whose horns are sprouting-,,and my #1 is parents who leave their kids in the preschool area forgetting that talking to their friends delays ME and others from picking up our own children...C'MOn people talk after you get your kid-- others that I can't think of right now--so lets hear yours-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Talking on your cell in public, no way! You do that, don't you??
I know I do. I try not to be loud and obnoxious about it.
I think it is rude to talk while going through a drive-through.
This is really bad, but I hate it when people go at or below the speed limit. I feel like everyone should drive at least 10 over like me! :)
I hate it when people turn right really slowly.
I hate it when people don't smile back when you smile at them.
I hate it when people at work (or home) ask me over and over again how to do the same thing. Write it down already if you can't remember!
HAHA
M-I do talk in public ..BUT NEVER in a store I always walk outside to do that--so I guess you are still in public...I guess I meant while you are in line waiting to pay or in a restaurant that really irritates me---
N
Driving thing bothers me too--after living in boston I have a low tolerance for slow drivers--
i voted but blogger only lets you vote once. Unless people are searching out other computers and logging on as anonymous, you aren't getting any repeat votes. I think you swayed the votes with your whole BOY post down below.
Rude/mean people really bother me. Don't get me wrong, we all have bad days and being in a bad mood is your right. I'm talking about those people who just rude to be mean!
I am pretty sure I voted boy. Regardless, I only voted once. Do they not have a tracker or something where you can tell who has visited your site? Maybe we should invent it! Bill Gates, here we come!
That's funny you posted this... way back in May of last year, I did the same thing, titled: http://stonesmom.blogspot.com/2007/05/working-moms-pet-peeves.html
As I look back, the ones that still bother me are having to tell people the same thing a hundred times before they get it, as Nikki posted already. As well as drivers on the road who don't know how to drive, people on their cell phones when they should be paying attention to (the drive through, paying at the counter, etc.), and skinny people who say they are fat! ha!
Hmmm ... where do I begin?? Mostly it annoys me when people are SLOW - driving slowly (although they probably don't get as many speeding tickets as I do!), walking slowly through a store or the mall, etc. And don't get me started on cahsiers - when they are slow, rude, have zero personality, don't even acknowledge you, carry on a converstation with someone when there are a million other people waiting in line. I could go on forever ...
So I voted for a girl. I think you'll be great with a girl. You were always so great with us in college!
I read the article and I have to agree with the person who said their biggest pet peeve was the work ethic of people. Love that one!!!! Amy G
It annoys me when people try to do "hygiene things" at the table. I have witnessed people clipping/filing their nails at a table. gag I also don't like when people touch their hair at a table. But the nail things really get me anytime it is in public.
Andy said he needs his eyebrows done again!! LOL! I'll admit I think I voted twice...I couldn't remember if I had or not. When do you find out if it's a boy or girl??
Post a Comment