Friday, January 11, 2008

A Polling question

So its that time of year again to vote , Presidential and for babies! So get to voting you have exactly 11 days and counting till we find out. Yesterday as I left the dr I just had this feeling that this baby is a boy. No Old Wives tales were done ....no string/ ring...No draino.....just a hunch. The plus of having another boy:
  • We have the clothes( I mean that has to be #1 right?)
  • W will be a GREAT BIG brother anyways but to have a little brother bond I think that is special..I'm very thankful that as adults my brothers are VERY close and do things all the time. I know not all brothers have that but think that W and this baby will(if he is a boy)
  • I know and am comfortable with all things boy: cars,trucks, dinosaurs, BLOOD,a lb of sand in shoes and special boy kisses for his mommy
  • This baby will be surrounded by lots of new buddies already built in like here and here and Miss Cara's boy baby too
  • Even though I have 8 nieces I have grown accustomed to what happens when you change a boy baby and the simplicity of the diaper duties involved.
  • Maybe this should be #1 J is a GREAT Boys Daddy--he knows how to teach a boy how to make a freethrow, ride his bike, score a goal and hit a homerun..all the while teaching him about Jesus.....

Well I think those are my reason why I think this baby is a boy and why I think I'm already ready for him...but as always we wait...not too long .....so we will see.

3 comments:

Outnumbered! said...

Boys babies rock! I know you can't wait to find out!!! I think it would be neat for William to have a little brother. A little sister to protect would be cool, too, though! :)

The 4 Pierces said...

Well, I think it will be great either way. I just can't wait to find out! Two weeks hurry up!

It's a Mom Thing said...

But wait...I need those clothes. And I can give you my girl clothes. Just kidding...sorta.

Really, it will be a blessing either way. I'm so excited for you to find out1